Just did the Strip District Festival and what a mistake. As one of the vendors I was stuck on a street away from all the other vendors and there was nothing to draw people there at all.

Complete false promises if you watch their video it makes it sound great. Take my advice do not do this event all the vendors were pissed and it is not worth doing.

What makes it worst is the people in charge didnt even show up to talk to the vendors. I hope all the vendors spread the word cause this was such an over priced and over promised event.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Strip District Festival. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Events category for more informed decision or compare Strip District Festival to other companies on our site.

Comments

Yes I agree this event was supposed to have tons of live entertainment and attractions it did not. Rocco and Sal should be refunding everyone and I would say everyone needs to stop doing their shows.